13 January 2009

16 Random Things...

Ok so my Facebook friend Janice from England started this, so here goes...Rules: Once you’ve been tagged on Facebook, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged, including the person who initially tagged you. So, here goes:

1. I am an Air Force kid, not a "brat", a kid
2. I am spoiled, but not rotten
3. Purple is my favorite color with green as a close second
4. I really can survive on 5 hours sleep a night
5. If I could spend all day doing one thing, it would NOT be what I spend all day doing
6. I am a firm believer in the "stop and smell the roses" philosophy of life...
7. ... and while you are smelling said roses, stop and take a picture!
8. Friends are important and necessary and should be cherished
9. I don't plan to leave my beneficiaries anything but good memories. It's my money, I earned it, I plan to spend as much of it as possible.
10. Being responsible is over-rated (and yet, I am)
11. I really am not as "together" as everyone seems to think I am - I just use the right tools to keep track of stuff and get things done
12. If you juggle too many balls, eventually you will drop one
13. I have an addictive personality - good thing I never tried drugs
14. The soundtrack of my life is found on my iPod
15. If I ever write that novel, I promise to change the names of the innocent ... and the not-so innocent
16. There's a whole lot of world yet to discover - hope I get a chance to do so.

So, what 16 random things do you want to share?
Be blessed.

No comments: